Allow Us to Represent You
Dedication to Service
- We protect your interests while helping you find the best property in the market for your family's needs.
- We work around your schedule.
- We never pressure you into a quick sale just to earn a fast commission. Our goal is to find the best fit for you, not the fastest one.
- We regularly voice our opinion if we think a property will not work for your family's goals. Making sure you understand a home's positive features as well as its negative ones is one of our critical functions while representing you.
- Honesty and hard work are our priorities.
- We are problem solvers. We are skilled at coming up with solutions that protect your interests and hold the other parties accountable if they are not performing as needed.
Here is what a recent buyer client had to say: "I would like to recommend Michael Oliver to anyone who needs an excellent knowledgeable service-oriented realtor. [ Read More ]
I retired and sold my house in California this year and moved to Tucson, so I had tight timing requirements. I was able to use his user-friendly and extensive website beforehand to locate houses that I was interested in. When my California house sold in 5 days, I was able to fly to Tucson the next weekend and Michael was able to immediately show me the houses I had picked out plus others that seemed to fit my requirements. I was able to see all the houses on my list in 2 days and decided to buy a brand new house that was not yet built, negotiated the price and arrangements with his help and expertise, and flew back to California. He knew that the builders were some of the best in Tucson, which gave me reassurance. I then moved to Tucson into a 1 bedroom apartment until my house was finished being built. When it was finished 7 months later and I was ready to close, Michael came to the final walkthrough and the closing, and tracked a few minor details on the house for me that were not yet completed. He also gave me recommendations on various services I needed, like a handyman and a housecleaner. I was very happy with his help and expertise. His website made it a lot easier for an out-of-town buyer to check out properties beforehand. He was very responsive in addressing any questions and/or concerns I had along the way. If I ever need the services of a realtor again (hopefully, not soon), I will definitely go back to him." -- Karen Kalinski (Read more comments from clients.)
[ Hide ]
- Over 18 years combined experience and over 400 closed sales.
- We know the history of each neighborhood, architectural styles, construction methods, proper pricing levels, and where to find the best values for anyone's budget.
- We watch the housing market by the hour.
- I (Michael) have been featured or interviewed by various media outlets including the Arizona Daily Star, KOLD News 13, and HGTV (Home & Garden Television) for my views on our local real estate market.
- We are skilled negotiators. This can make the difference between paying an average price and securing a very good deal.
Here are some real life negotiations we have handled recently for our buyer clients:
Contact us today to get started! If you have further questions or would like to know more information, that's fine also. Just call or complete the form below. (All requests and information given are strictly confidential and will never be sold or given by us or any of our associates.)
Want more information?