New Homes in Tucson Now Available!
Why should we go with you on your first visit?
- Builders will normally pay the Realtor's commission only if we accompany you on your FIRST visit.
- If we go on to represent you in making a purchase, all commission costs will be covered by the builder.
- If your first visit is on your own, you will risk forfeiting future representation by a Realtor.
- You will need expert representation! You will need an advocate, someone on your side to protect your interests. Without it, the builder's attorney will be the one to draw up a contract that works in their favor, not yours. You may also be required to use the builder's lender, which could prove costly to you.
Use our expertise! Let us educate you regarding:
- The new home buying and building process
- Which builders build the best quality
- Which floor plans offer the best fit for you and your family's needs
- Which options are must-haves and which are just pure builder profits
- Which neighborhoods and options work best for when you want to re-sell your home
- Which builders and neighborhoods work best for your lifestyle. First time buyer neighborhoods, 55+ neighborhoods, luxury homes, etc., are all developed to specific lifestyles.
- How to get the best price on your new home purchase. (Remember the builder's sales representative works for the homebuilder to make sure their company makes the most money possible!)
Here Are All the New Home Listings On the Market Today
(Hover over a marker to preview -- Click on a marker for details)
I work with ALL of the homebuilders in Tucson and have represented over 200 clients on their new home purchase alone! Some of the builders my clients have recently chosen to have their new home built by were:
Remember, our services are FREE to you as a new home buyer as long as you contact us prior to visiting a builder's office! Buying a new home is one of the best experiences a family can have, however, knowing how to do it properly is a must. Don't take a risk! Contact us today for a no obligation consultation about your new home options.
Want more information?